What is Web Design?
A process of creating websites by developing elements such as webpage layout, content and graphic design.
HOW TO DESIGN A WEBSITE?
Your website is your digital store front. A well designed and appealing website will attract visitors and drive sales. So, what makes a well designed website?
1. A clean layout, attractive visuals and concise text will make your website more appealing to visitors. Use vibrant and bold colors to make a statement and increase brand recall.
2. Simple, intuitive and functional navigation. Often people visit websites looking for information. You want to ensure that they can easily find what they are looking for.
3. Speed is everything. As society becomes more fast-paced, you want to ensure that your webpages load quickly.
4. Create unique and high quality content. Websites that provide users with high quality content in a variety of different formats (e,g, video, photos, text) have better engagement rates and have higher search engine rankings.
5. A SEO-friendly design will help search engines find and index your website. Your customers will be able to find your website. Learn how to SEO optimize your website.
6. Mobile responsive design allows your website to be displayed properly on mobile devices. With more than 60% of internet users browsing on mobile devices, you cannot neglect this feature.
WEB DESIGN ARTICLES
Stay updated with the latest marketing trends, technologies and consumer preferences.
Follow us for exciting new articles and resources!