CODING MADE EASY WITH VORBLY
WIX IFRAME GOOGLE MAPS WITH TRAVEL ROUTE
Need a Google Map with a travel route? This tutorial will show you how to add a Google Map with travel route using HTML iframe. We will provide you with the webpage elements and sample codes required to implement this feature.
HTML iframe: #html1 (embed Google Maps)
Generating iframe code
1. Go to Google My Maps
2. Add map markers by entering your addresses into the search bar then "+ Add to map"
3. Add travel route by clicking "add directions" icon and entering map markers in order
4. Change privacy settings: Click "Share" > Change acces to "Public on the web"
5. Go to Settings > Embed on my site
6. Copy the iframe code to your Wix iframe
<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/embed?mid=1-YOUR_MAP_CODE" width="960" height="410"></iframe>
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.